INTERSPORT ski hire shops put a point of honor in providing their customers with impeccable service. Our skimen are trained in the techniques of setting and maintenance of skis guaranteeing you comfort and safety.
INTERSPORT stores are committed to 3 axes so that you can enjoy quality products and services: customer service, safety and comfort.
Our customer commitments:
- The guarantee of pleasure at the best price. 20% discount guaranteed and up to 50% depending on the availability of equipment by booking on the website a week in advance.
- The guarantee of a customer satisfaction rate of at least 95%.
- Expertise: specialists are trained to the different brands we offer for rent and for sale.
- Skiing ranges for all, from the youngest to the oldest, and adapted to each level.
Our safety commitments:
- An adjustment of the bindings respecting the AFNOR standard, provided by trained technicians.
- Full audit and equipment refurbishment, if required, on each lease return.
- Regular renewal of equipment, benefiting from technical innovations and optimizing security.
- To ensure optimal service, we ensure permanent control of our rental equipment, before, during and after each season.
Our comfort commitments:
- Preparation upstream of your arrival of your reserved ski equipment on the internet. (Depending on the store and the volume of reservations, this is not a cut-queue but the guarantee of having the right equipment available)
- Services and options put in place and specific to each store to always satisfy the customers. (Ski lockers, delivery of equipment …)
- INTERSPORT takes your feet in hand and ensures optimal comfort. You can try several styles of shoes, and even change, to find the one that suits you best.
- A bootfitting service, a technology that allows you to adapt your ski boot to your foot by molding.
- Equipment maintained, checked and renewed frequently (waxing and sharpening of skis, cleaning of shoes).
- The regular renewal of our rental fleet (skis, snowboards and shoes) allows us to offer the latest ski models on the market, and to make you benefit as much as possible from new innovations and technological advances.